Thursday, February 9, 2012

"Kar-ee-oh-kee"

I was sorting the pictures in my digital camera when I saw this funny pix which I took when Zola's Dad (ZD) and I went to Cebu last 2009 to celebrate our First Wedding Anniversary.

We met up with ZD's good friend for dinner and to cap the night off, we (together with his lovely wife and adorable son) thought of getting some Karaoke fun (yes, Filipinos love to sing!).  As I was browsing the song book, song #3515 cracked me up, haha!



It would be interesting to know how the song title got to this . . ."Leaving" and "Libyan"?  Close enough? LOL 

Just a thought, I think it's important that all of us should have our signature songs for Karaoke.  A song which we know by heart, a song which we can actually finish singing!  Considering how much Filipinos love to sing and that Karaoke has become a part of Filipinos' way of entertaining and celebrating, it always pays to be ready with a song because it can just save you, haha!  (say Aye if you agree!)  

I have a friend who owns the song "Total Eclipse of the Heart" (and can give Taylor Dayne a run for her money)  while another friend's thing is any Rey Valera songs because she has such a low voice, haha!

And just in case you're wondering what mine is. . . 



A classic Madonna song!

How about you, what's your signature song? =)

Have a nice weekend ahead everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...