Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Fashion Frustration

It's wearing SHORTS!  Well, actually it's wearing shorts OUTSIDE the house, Haha!

These are my pegs =)

Photo Source
Photo Source

Cute noh?

I wish I can wear casual shorts when I go to the mall or to the supermarket.  Or dressy shorts when I want to go for some smart casual dressing. . . and as for "short shorts", well, I still have to think about wearing those, haha!

I do hope that day will come when I can muster the courage (and confidence!) to wear shorts when I go out of the house. . . so in the meantime, I'll just channel all my frustration by dressing up the Little One with shorts (short shorts included! LOL)

Have a nice week ahead!

P.S. If you're going out and you're planning to wear shorts. . . I'm jealous!  Haha!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...