Friday, September 26, 2014

Spot On!

There is a saying which says "Patience is a virtue".  This was something which holds true to me. . . before the kids came, haha!

Parenthood is not a walk in the park.  I have to say that it brings out the best and the worst in me!  

There are days when I get heart melting moments.  Like when the other day, my Princess said:
"Mama look at the pink mirror (her toy), you're beautiful"  *Awwwww*

And then I imagine what my life will be without them!

And then there are days when I just want to scream and breakdown!  Sometimes I'm just too tired from doing household chores (and there are still so many things left to do) that I become impatient with the little ones.  And when this sets in, for sure, there is some yelling bound to happen (which breaks my heart).  Then, I feel I need a breather and I start to miss the life I had before I had them.

And then I imagine what my life will be without them!

But however hard it is, those precious moments are far greater than the ehrrrmm, let's just say, the "emotionally charged ones" haha!

And there is no imagining what my life will be without them because. . . I just can't. =)

To end this post, would just like to share with you an IG post shared by (working.mom.ksa) which is funny and true! =)



Spot on!  Haha! 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...