Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Going BIG!

I'm baaacckkk!!!  This is the longest time that I haven't posted anything on my blog!  I love writing but with the BIG change that happened in my life, I have to make extra effort in writing posts for my blog.  Why?  

I am happy to share with you a good news. . . .I'm expecting Baby #3!!!!

(Nahhhh, just kidding!!!  Hubby won't even find that joke funny, hahahaha!!!)

But there really is a good news. . . we have finally joined Hubby in LA!  For those of you who don't know, Hubby and I have been apart since we got married.  So after 5 years, countless trips back and forth (we take turns visiting each other), free phone and video calls (thanks to YM, Viber and Skype!) and two kids (we are blessed for being able to have them in spite of being apart, haha!) . . . we are finally in the same time zone!  Woohoo =)  We are just extremely happy that we are all together now!  

I can say that we we are all adjusting pretty well in our new home (though the Princess who is used to drinking formula milk before coming here didn't like the taste of fresh milk so that meant no white milk for her. . . just chocolate milk, haha!)  I miss my family and friends back in the Philippines but Home is where you make it, right? =)  

Another BIG thing that happened was .  . . I have celebrated the big 4-0 last July!  (So when does Middle Age start again?)  Back when I was 18, 40 sounded . . . sooooo old, haha!  Now that I'm 40, all I can say is Age is just a number and a state of mind!

I guess it's true what they say, life begins at 40 because I am starting a new chapter and living a life differently. . . . from what I was used to. =)

To celebrate my big 4-0, there was one thing I wanted to do. . .  

Get a hair colorrr!!!  Haha!
Hubby noticed my white hair. . . but to SAY something about it . . .


I knew I had to, haha!

And if you are asking me what the good Hubby got me for birthday. . . Well, he wanted to take me for a trip to my favorite city (San Diego), wanted me to choose a luxury bag . . . both of which I said No to. . . for now. (Honey, please take note.  It's not a NO-NO, it's just a NO. . . for now okay, haha!)  

Because honestly, I couldn't ask for anything more! =) 

My Treasures . . . My Loves

There's no other way to put everything that has been happening in the past few months but the fortune I got from a fortune cookie I had in one of our lunches says it all .  . .


Yes, moving to a different country at 40 years old is a bold and dashing adventure . . . and I'm going to tell you more about it!    

(Thank you Honey for getting me a laptop . . . it makes blogging easier!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...