Sunday, August 11, 2013

When SH** Happens

Before becoming a Stay-at-Home Mom, I was working for 12 years in the corporate world, doing something I love (and this remains to be one of the things I'm thankful for in my life!).  And while I can say that I am lucky blessed that I love what I was doing, there are just some days that stress (from work) really gets the best of me.  So when I'm having one of those days, I just look at this cartoon (I've pinned a copy of it in my work area) . . . 

Image from www.veryhilarious.com

Haha!  Helps me get through the "I'm going to pull my hair" moment

Being a Stay-At-Home Mom doesn't mean I live a stress-free life.  I still get my share of bad days (I even cry sometimes).  All of us have different levels of stress in our lives.  What is important is we know how to bear and handle it.

Wishing everyone a good week ahead . . .free from stress and worries!  =)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...