Thursday, August 29, 2013

What I learned from Miley Cyrus

I know so many things have been said about the Miley Cyrus/Robin Thicke production number at this year's VMA Awards but I have to just to share you the one thing I learned from this incident. . .

I learned what TWERKING is! Hahaha!!!  Honestly, I just did!

I've heard the term "Twerking" before but I thought it was just another App or social networking service like Twitter or Plurk!  I'm really getting old---nah, I am old!!!  Haha!

I must have probably thought that it might be a combination of Twitter and Plurk! ---Duh!!!!  Go on, LAUGH!!!  It's okay, I've laughed at myself already!  Hahaha!!!

So to Miley Cyrus,  Thank you very much!  You have saved me from future embarrassment! =)

How to dance...twerking
Image Source

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...