Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Carbo loading

at C' . . .again! (blogged about C' Italian Dining in a previous post)


Enjoyed this pesto dip with a basket of warm bread.  C' bakes their own bread and sells them too.  I can eat this everyday!



Panizza Kristina . . . again!  You won't feel guilty (too guilty, haha!) eating pizza because the crust is too thin and you get to eat your greens!  


And for the Ate, we ordered this beautiful plate of Spaghetti and Meatballs which she loved.  I am not really fond of meatballs but I like the chunky tomato sauce.  Hubby said he had better Meatballs.  


And if there is one pasta I can't get enough of and I highly recommend (especially if you love white-sauce pasta)it's Pasta Roberto!    I think I'm going to order this every time I go to C'!

For dessert, the choices were Lemon Cheesecake, Creme Brulee and Tiramisu.  I never had a Lemon Cheesecake but was afraid to try (I'm not really fond of lemons).  Since I'm a coffee lover, I went for the Tiramisu.


Well, we should have tried the Lemon Cheesecake, haha! It wasn't bad. I was just looking for a richer coffee flavor.

By the way, the restaurant's branch along Don Juico Avenue (along Friendship Road in Clark) burned down. You can still enjoy C's food at the other branch which sits in the lot where Petron Gas Station is (along Jose Abad Santos Avenue in Clarkfield, Pampanga.)  Since this is a smaller branch, it has a limited menu.

I've also read (in www.femalnetwork.com) that they opened a branch in Manila, located at City Golf Plaza, Dona Julia Vargas Ave., Ortigas, Pasig City.  (Contact no. 0917-859-0583).

If you haven't tried C's Panizza (and Pasta Roberto), you should! =)

Mangiamo!   (pronounced as mahn-DJYAH-moh---means "Let's eat" in Italian)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...