Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ramen AGAIN!

I think I've turned into a Ramen addict!  Haha!  Over the weekend, we got the chance to try another Ramen place when we went malling in SM Aura.  (You can read about my first bowl of Ramen here.)

We ordered gyoza for our appetizer.  Hubby and I are not really gyoza lovers but we loved this place's gyoza because I like how they were cooked and the size they came in (I don't like big gyozas).  Since they're not big, there is less "umay" factor which I like. . . and no after taste!  And most importantly, they were juicy!   

An order of gyoza (Php 150.00) has 6 pcs - Hubby got one before I took this shot =)

We also ordered Chicken Karaage (180.00) - one word. . . crispy!  Crrruuunnch!   



Before going to Ikkoryu, we did our research and read that one of their Must-try is the Black Garlic Tonkotsu.  Since I am sharing my bowl with Ate, this wasn't the time to try any special ramen (yes, even if it's a Chef's Recommendation!)  So we ordered Chasu Tonkotsu (Php 380.00).  It's the Original Tonkotsu Ramen with more Chasu pieces, yayyy! Haha!
  

Hubby ordered the Ajitama Tonkotsu (Php 380.00) - As described in the menu - "Topped with a special half-boiled egg that is fully marinated with a special blended soy sauce base" 


Dining at Ikkoryu Fukuoka was another good Ramen experience.  I know there are more Ramen houses to conquer, and I'm just warming up, haha!

One day, I'm sure I'll be able to choose which one is my personal fave.  But for now, I'm just enjoying each bowl of Ramen that comes.

Happy Tummy, Happy Family! =)

Ikkoryu Fukuoka has branches at Shangri-la Plaza Mall in Mandaluyong and SM Aura in Makati.

If you want to know more about Ikkoryu Fukuoka's menu, please click here or you may also visit their FB page.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...