Friday, August 9, 2013

Coming Home

As I've mentioned in an earlier post, Ate and I went to the Salon for some pampering because we wanted to look beautiful for this one person who means a lot to us and who we miss soooo much!

Welcome Home Papa!


Just the other day, Hubby and I went to the Mall to buy some stuff for the kids and I was telling him that it feels nice to be doing it with him, even if some of the things we do are actually errands.  I feel happy seeing him bring Ate to school.  And for him to see how our little girl has become a doting big sister to her little brother. And it was such a special moment when I saw him hold and carry Bunso for the very first time.  

There are so many things to do in our list (which reminds me, we can have our family photo taken!). . . and we only have three weeks!  So yes, we are packing everything in!  

I'm wondering if this means. . . . I can have more nap time??!  Haha!

(Huney, you'll be fine!  I'm sure you can handle BOTH of them. . . because I believe in you and in what you can do!  Just wake me up if you need an extra hand, heehee.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...