Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Getting cozy with Tea

While walking down an aisle in Target (a happy place of mine, a department store in the US), this teapot caught my attention.  I am not a tea drinker . . . but I want to have it!  All because of this cute knitted thingie (which resembles a knitted hat).  Haha!


And this "thingie" actually has a name. . . it is called a tea cozy!  I didn't know there was such a thing, a tea cozy, until I read this pot's tag.  Guess it only shows that I'm not really a tea drinker, haha!  It's even in Wikipedia!  According to WIkipedia:

A tea cosy (American English: tea cozy) is a cover for a teapot,[1] traditionally made of cloth. It insulates a teapot, keeping the contents warm. They may have padded inserts that can be removed and washed.

Who knew that a regular trip to Target has become educational too! 

Nice to learn something new each day, right? =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...