Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Christmas Medley

I can't believe it's only 34 days to go before Christmas!  (Where has the year gone?!)

One of the thing I love about Christmas is hearing Christmas songs.  Some songs bring back fond memories of my Childhood.  I remember waking up every December morning to Nat King Cole's "The Christmas Song" (Chestnuts roasting in an open fire. . . ) because my Dad loves playing music every morning.  Those were the days of vinyl long playing records!

The song "Donde Este Santa Claus?" (I actually call it the Mamacita song, haha!) brings me back to that day when I was in Grade 2, and we had to dance to that song for a school program.  My partner's name was Peter, and I remember we even had maracas as props! 

One of the songs I learned earlier on in school was "Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer".  I'm sure it was for a school program too!  Haha!


Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?  

The song "Christmas in Our Hearts" (sang by Jose Mari Chan, a Chinese-Filipino singer) makes me miss my sister because this is one song which we sing (does not necessarily mean we sing it well, haha!) when we're lying on our beds, doing nothing.  (I miss you sis!!!)
 


I am going to miss spending the Christmas Holidays in Philippines (we have the longest Christmas season!) but I am glad we are spending it with Zola's Dad here in LA . . . it is definitely something we are all happy about and something we look forward too!


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...