Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Puss in Boots is in the house!

The Little One hit her Dad in the face so I told her to say "sorry" to him.  I said that in a good tone, low voice in a calm manner  . . . and then I saw her lips curl down, tears welling up and gave me this look . . .just like that!  This is isn't the first time.  It's like she has a switch that automatically turns on when she hears the word "Sorry" . . .


I've seen this face before (and you might have too . . .)


Puss in Boots is in the house!

I've mentioned in the previous post that I should start teaching her how to sit like a lady.  I guess I know what our second lesson is. . . saying sorry (something which grown ups have a hard time saying too, heehee)

I think this is not the last time we are going to see this face!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...