Saturday, August 4, 2012

Overwhelmed!

Yes, I'm overwhelmed. . . .with the movies I have yet to see! Haha!  

Photo Source

The last movie I saw (with Zola's Dad) was "Amazing Spiderman" (which I loved!  I like it better than the previous ones and I have to say, I underestimated Andrew Garfield.  He was brilliant as the new Spiderman)  

And that was it!  Going to the movie theater doesn't come easily now since I have to take care of the Little One.    

But I am keeping tab of the movies I have to watch!  

I want to watch "The Dark Knight Rises" in the big screen!  Heard so much raves about it, being the best among the Trilogy.  Okay, so I can let go of "Magic Mike" (Channing Tatum doing his stripper moves. . .hmmm, will reconsider then,  Haha!). . .Ohhh and there's" Ice Age 4"!  I'm sure the gang has another exciting adventure!

And then there's the "The Healing". . . yes, I'm a sucker for Filipino horror films!  (And it all started with "Shake, Rattle and Roll"! Haha!)  

"BRAVE" is now being shown at the cinemas and "Bourne Legacy" is scheduled to be shown next week!

Whew!  What to do?  What to do? 


Mooooommmm. . . .!!!


I'm sure my mom won't mind looking after the Little One for a couple of days next week! Heehee

Have a nice weekend ahead!

Are you going to see any movies?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...