Thursday, August 16, 2012

Plus ONE!

I blogged about being in a bad mood and not being able to take any caffeine a couple of weeks ago and I promised that I would share with you why. . .

I am 7 weeks pregnant!

I actually took the pregnancy test around the last week of July.  Since it was my Mom's birthday, I thought it would be nice to surprise her with the good news!  I've put the test kit in a box and when she opened it, I think it took a few seconds before she realized what it meant!  It was priceless to see how delighted she was.  And you know what she told me. . . "Kaya pala masungit ka!" (That's why you're cranky!) 

Hahaha!  

I thought of waiting until my 7th week (a good time to hear the baby's heartbeat) before I share this wonderful news with everyone.  I went for an ultra sound a few days ago and I'm so happy to hear how strong our bunso's ("bunso" means youngest child in English) heartbeat was.

Did Zola's Dad and I plan on having a baby?  Not really. . . the topic comes up once in a while but we don't  seriously talk about it.  It's true what they say, sometimes things happen when you least expect it.  We are thankful and blessed that we were given another blessing in the family.  There is so much love to give and to go around =)

When I was at the mall, I dropped by Booksale and was browsing randomly when I saw this book . . .

The timing couldn't have been more perfect!



I started reading the book to the Little One and though she may not fully understand the story yet, I know that she can feel that Mommy is going to have a baby.  It is so nice to see her kiss my tummy when I ask her "Where is Mommy's baby?"  

There is a page in the book which shows a family  . . . it could well have been our family =)

Mama, Papa, Ate and Baby =)

A perfect illustration of what's to come . . .in 33 weeks! =)

And the countdown has begun. . . .













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...