Friday, May 4, 2012

Driving 101. . . with the Little One

Dear Hun,

I brought our Little One to the mall the other day and let her try "driving" a car.

By the look of it, I think she enjoys driving one . . .

She knows where the horn is . . .

And even knows how to shift gears (I swear, I didn't tell her to do any of these things.  All I did was put her in the seat)

She even thought of turning on the radio . . .


However, we have to make sure to teach her that when she drives . .. . 

Eyes should always be on the road

And that there is a proper way of holding the steering wheel

And that single hand driving should be left to the experts

By the way, I don't think it's a good idea for her to drive any open top cars because she might do this while driving (Gasp!)

I know kids learn by imitating their parents. . . so okay, she may have seen me do some of these things (teehee), I just want to let you know that I NEVER stood up while I'm driving. . . so I'm sure she didn't learn that from me!  (just to set things straight)  

So while we wait for her to go to a driving school, I promise to be a good example and that I'll be a better driver.

Love always,
Zola's Mom





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...