Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wanted: Crafty Mom 2

This is another challenge to bring out the crafty mom in me! 

I just opened another can of formula milk for the Little One (I really wish I was able to breastfeed her for a longer time) and just as I was about to set it aside for M (who comes to our house regularly to collect all our recyclable materials like scrap papers, bottles, plastics, etc), I thought of looking for some other ways on how we can recycle our cans.  Here are some of the useful (and pretty) things I saw in the Net . . .

As vases for floral centerpieces . . .you may spray paint them
Photo Source
Or leave them as they are . . . 
Photo Source
Or add some more details (which definitely makes a big difference!) . . .
Photo Source

Cans make great organizing tools too . . .

I like the idea how you can make it personalized

Photo Source

If only I have a wall where I can do this . . .
Photo Source

A good way of sorting and organizing your different (work/home) supplies 
Photo Source

Photo Source

They can also  be used as gift containers . . .
Photo Source

And as an herb garden!
Photo Source
I don't have a green thumb but I would like to have these at home . . . I love the idea of cooking and throwing in fresh herbs from your own garden!  Don't you think it's cool to say "Oh excuse me, let me just pick some cilantro for the salad dressing", haha!

I think I have more than enough cans to do all of these craft projects . . . I just hope I can do at least one! 

How about you, any craft projects you're doing right now? =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...