Monday, May 7, 2012

LOL Monday

Photo Source

Monday is here again and I know it's going to be a good day today! 

I don't know which is funnier. . .

Walking in on Dad who was flipping channels and stopped at . . . Gossip Girl??!!!  Haha!  (Dad, say Hello to Serena and Blair) . . . .it's definitely far different from the action films he usually catches in the morning (thanks to the cable channels) 

Or 

My sister seeing me in my "Mommy fashion"---- styled with my PJs and new flats.  She gave out a hearty laugh when she saw me garbed in these while trying to put the Little One to sleep for her morning nap.  Story is, I tried my new shoes this morning and just never took them off because they are soooo comfortable!  I'm still wearing them while writing this post, haha!  (Will do a separate post on these shoes) 


It's always nice to start the day with a good laugh =)

Happy Monday to all! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...