Friday, May 4, 2012

The Organized Mom

 . . . .I am NOT!

I wish I was more like my Mom and Dad who know how to take care and keep stuff (as I've mentioned in an earlier post)

Well, Dad doesn't only know how to keep big things like my sister's high chair but small things as well!

My dad was organizing and sorting the car keys and he thought of putting keychains (which he must have kept over the years) in each of them.  I was surprised to see this  . . .



Because this key chain is 15 years old!  I got it when I was still at the University.  (It's amazing how a simple keychain can bring you back in time.  I remember buying this at the University's bookstore!  I can even remember the smell of the place!)

Anyway, as they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. . . I wonder what happened to me, haha!  I keep on either misplacing or losing things. (Shame on me!)

If you don't have any plans this weekend, spring cleaning might be a good thing to do. . . clearing our space helps us clear our minds too =)

Have a nice weekend ahead!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...