Thursday, May 17, 2012

Guess who needs new glasses

My Mom was reading the book "Violet's House" to the Little One and I heard her say. . . "This is a rabbit . . . "

I've read this book a hundred times and I was sure that there was no rabbit in it or probably I just didn't notice it (but I was really 100% sure that there was none!).  So I looked at what she was pointing and saw this. . .

Meet Violet, a mouse!  Haha!


And then this morning, my mom was watching "Tom and Jerry" with the Little One and my sister.  
Photo Source

Jerry was running away from Tom and Mom said,  "that's a monkey!" Haha! (Moommm, you're sooo funny!)  

She definitely needs a new pair of glasses! 

Disclaimer:  Any stories I write here are my own and in this case, do not (might not) reflect the opinion of my mom.  Haha!  

I love you Mom!  XOXO

Grandparents are a delightful blend of laughter, caring deeds, wonderful stories and Love. ~author unknown


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...