Tuesday, May 29, 2012

July 1993

This was the date written on this birthday card. . .which makes it 19 years old!  I saw this while fixing my drawer and was given to me by M, my best friend.  (She is probably my first friend too. . . EVER!  Haha!  We met when we were both seven years old while practicing for a school activity.)  


It's so nice to read her personal message (again) which I found funny and amazing at the same time.
Amazing how she foresaw all the possibilities that can happen in my life (teehee)

Betchamygollywow, I'm NOT nineteen anymore!
I got married
I got into stocks (and got out of it, haha!)
I got a job (Before I got married)

One of the things I am thankful for in my life is having a great set of friends.  They are a blessing in my life.  We may not see each other as often as we want to and we may have seen changes (major) in our lives but I know our friendship remains the same.  So . . .

To M and to my other best girls, thank you for being "a friend for life".  =) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...