Sunday, April 7, 2013

Krispy Kreme's Truffle Creams

Dropped by Krispy Kreme yesterday and saw their new offering. . .Truffle creams!  They had me at Truffles, haha!

They come in 6 flavors:  Chocolate Chocolate Kreme, Chocolate Chocolate Mocha, Vanilla Strawberry Kreme, Vanilla White Chocolate Mocha, Vanilla Chocolate Caramel and Chocolate Chocolate Caramel.

I got a box of 3 for Php 150 - 1 Chocolate Kreme and 2 Mocha

Here's a look inside . . .



They actually reminded me of cake pops.  It's really a doughnut cake with thick choco/mocha frosting.  They taste okay, I was actually expecting the inside to be more fudgy (because the name had truffles in it!  Haha!).  For Php50/piece, I would get something else to satisfy my sweet tooth. 

One thing I'm impressed with though. . .  

their packaging!  Lovely and elegant

Hope your weekend was full of sweet moments =)















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...