Saturday, July 14, 2012

Envirosax vs Zola

I read about Envirosax reusable shopping bags through Manila Fashion Observer's blog last year.  I really wanted to get one from the brand's Travel Pouch series mainly because of the bag's design, hahaha!  But I thought we have enough reusable bags at home (which we got from department stores and supermarkets) that there is no need for another one.

On our way back home from Tagaytay, Zola's Dad and I dropped by the outlet stores in Paseo de Sta Rosa and saw one shop (I'm sorry the name escaped me) which was selling these bags.    I read their brochure and what caught my attention was . . . it described the bags as "super strong and can hold 44lbs"!  (I think the ones we have at home can't hold this amount of weight)  So I got one but still wondered if the bag can actually do so.
   
One day, hubby and I thought of putting the Little One in the bag (she weighs 30 lbs), just to see if the brand's claim holds true (okay, we were challenging it! haha!) and . . . .Tadahhhh

I was actually waiting for that ripping sound! Hahaha!

Just to show you Zola's Dad's hands up close ---
He was carrying her with all his might!


It goes without saying. . . that in this durability challenge, Envirosax wins!  Heehee


Envirosax Bags are also available at The Travel Club.  I'm sure you'll have a hard time choosing from all the designs they have!  (I picked this one because this shade of green reminded me of our wedding's color motif)

For more info about Envirosax, you may visit their website and you may also check Envirosax Philippines' Facebook page

If you're doing some shopping this weekend, and if you have a reusable shopping bag at home, don't forget to bring it!  If you don't have one, I encourage you to use one.  Reusable shopping bags reduce plastic bag consumption. . . Just one of the simple things we can do to help and save our environment. =)





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...