Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Weekend Loot

I had a nice weekend because I got some delightful finds and pretty "good buys" from SM (Shoemart), probably the most popular retail establishment to the Filipinos.  As their tagline says, "We've got it all for you".  (And they sure do!)

Sharing with you my weekend loot . . .

I wanted to buy new PJs for the Little One since all her pajamas that are supposed to be full length. . . are now becoming capris, haha!  There are several sleeping wear to choose from.  Then my sister saw this one.

It is more expensive (around $7) compared to the others we saw but the top is made of soft cotton AND it is definitely cuter!  (I know, arte!  Haha!)  The bottom though is made of a different material, wish it was in cotton too.  

Details . . .cute no?

My sister also saw this cute top and paired it with shorts (my sister has a knack for finding nice stuff)
Top and shorts, around  US$ 5-6 each

And I also got the Little One this cute bubble skirt dress which is cotton!!! (I love cotton)  The material is so comfy and it is in pastel yellow!  It is her color =)

Dress, around $9.50

And for moi. . . I got this neckpiece ($6) to go with my plain black tops
Taken without flash (left) and with flash (right)

These earrings (less than $5) would work well not just with black but with other tops too.
Chunky?  They're not really THAT chunky, Haha! 

This "retail therapy" (sounds better than shopping, haha!) was a nice way to cap the weekend!

Shopping is definitely more fun (and affordable) in the Philippines! =)






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...