Saturday, July 7, 2012

She's Baaacck!

It's been a while since I posted something about Iya, Zola's 5yr old cousin.  I've posted about our "chubby" conversation (and a few more about other stuff) before.  Well, now that she's a little bit older (and wiser!), she has learned what chubby is . . .and what is another word for it. . . FAT!


She was spending the day with us today and I noticed that she has become thinner (because she got taller).  My Dad noticed it too.

And this was how our conversation went . . .

Dad: Iya, dapat magpakataba ka pa ha
     
Me: Oo nga Iya, dapat kahit kaunti, pataba ka naman.
     
Iya (turning to me): Kasing-taba MO?


(Ouch!  Just in case you don't know, I'm a plus-size! heehee. . . 


Me: (Speechless, with my mouth wide open) Hindi naman, slight lang!  (And with a raised brow, Hmph!  Haha!)


Oh well. . . Kids do say the darndest things. . . and the truth! Haha!

Hope you're having a good weekend!  =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...