Saturday, December 3, 2011

Who's "chubby"?

Yes, Zola's cousin is back!  This is another Iya post =)

Earlier today, we were in the car waiting for my sister when Iya and I had this conversation:

Iya: Ta-ta, alam mo ba ibig sabihin ng chubby? (Ta-ta, do you know what chubby means?)

(Uh-oh. . .I'm bracing myself for what's to come. . . you know how some kids already know what "FAT" is at a young age. . . and I've had my share of 5 yr olds who tell me that I am!)

Me: So, ano ibig sabihin ng chubby? (So what does it mean?)

(I was crossing my fingers hoping this conversation would stop)

Iya: Ibig sabihin, cute and malambing. (It means cute and sweet.)

Me: Ano pa? (What else?)

Iya: Wala na, yun lang. (Nothing, that's it.)

Me: (Relieved! and now with a big grin on my face) 
       Ah okay. . .So chubby ako? (Ok, so I'm chubby?)

Iya: Oo (Yes)

Well, I got to give it to her, this chubby conversation didn't hurt at all, haha!

Oh yes, I'm chubby. . . in Iya's eyes and mine --- LOL


Iya and me in one of our sleepovers (when I was still pregnant)
This is our "morning look"

      

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...