Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Together Again!

Photo Source
I'm doing a happy dance now because the Little One and I are back in each other's arms! Yayyyy!

I'm feeling much better and have slept in our room a few nights ago and guess what, she slept through the night!  As I've mentioned in my earlier post, she woke up crying several times at night when I slept on the other room (i isolated myself to make sure she won't catch anything from me).  Now that we're together again, she's back to her usual sleeping habit, yes, just like that . . . so it's not a "I guess she misses me" thing anymore because the truth is. . . .SHE MISSED ME!  

(Hope you won't mind as I indulge myself on this "awwww" mommy moment of mine =) 

P.S.  Mommy Nurse on duty today. . . The Little One is is nursing a slight fever.  But waiiittt (yes, I can hear your boos from here, haha!),  it's not because of me!  It's her vaccine's fault! Teehee =)

Have a good and a "healthy" week ahead!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...