Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Christmas Wishlist

My bestfriends M and P have been asking me about my Christmas Wishlist so they can get it for me.  We've been friends for so long that we're comfortable enough to be honest with each other with what we want for Christmas.

So to my dear friends, M and P, thank you for your thoughtfulness by asking me what's on my wishlist.  You'll be happy to know I thought of one!

I want a new. . . .

Aiko Melendez
Photo Source
FIGURE! A slimmer MEEEE! LOL

I told M about this and she asked me for her other options, Haha!

I've always been a "big" girl so I really don't wish for a whistle-bait figure but I'll be happy if I would at least shed errr . .. a few pounds.

Ok, I know . . . this is a gift I have to give myself. . . 

So while we're at it, these are the other things I'm dreaming to get for myself:

(All the stuff here are gifts from ME or from Zola's Dad! Haha!)

1. Good, flat comfy shoes - Since I got pregnant, I got used to wearing flat shoes.  I've been wearing the same shoes and sandals since I got pregnant.  I think I need to get a new pair.  I'm not particular with any brand.  The magic word . . . COMFORT!  But I love the colors of these Tory Burch ballerina flats though.  Something different from my usual black, gold and silver flats.

Tory Burch Reva Ballerina
Tory Burch Reva Flats
Photo Source

2. A cross body satchel bag - I admit, I have enough handbags.  But they're all shoulder bags which makes it kind of hard for me to push the stroller or carry the Little One with a handbag dangling on my side.  A cross body type of bag would be more convenient and easier for me to carry and (with a baby in tow), to look after. Not that I'm making excuses. . . LOL!  (Pictures below are just pegs for my bag)

Mulberry Alexa Hobo Mulberry Alexa Hobo
Mulberry Alexa Hobo Bag
Photo Source
Stuart Weitzman Grey Big Cross Body Handbag
Stuart Weitzman Satchel and Cross Body bag
Photo Source
3. New set of bed sheets - A mom's sleeping time is sacred, haha!  I would love to get a set of bed sheets with at least 300 thread count =)
SpirographBeddingF11
Photo Source
4. A coffee machine - As I've mentioned in an earlier post, I love coffee (be it brewed or instant)!  But since this is a wishlist, I might as well dream BIG!  It would be really nice to have a coffee machine at home that would give me freshly brewed coffee, cappuccino, cafe mocha, latte or machiatto. . . .all of these by just pressing a button!  Ayayay, heaven! LOL
Photo Source

But if I only have to give one wish, it would be for Zola's Dad to come home this Christmas and spend it with us (it's the Little One's first Christmas).  I'm sure she would like to show Daddy her roll-over, her high-fives and her new adventure as she starts eating her solids.  

The Little One and I just miss him so much . . .we can't wait to see him next year!


So this caps my wish list. . . care to share what is on yours? =)

2 comments:

Grace said...

Hi Miss Ana! Super love your blog posts! The post can either be fun, light and just heartwarming moments! :) Made you miss more and Citibank stint that I have shared with you girls - from cramming deadlines, DHL teasing galore and of course, joking moments at the caf buying food. :) I'm sure Zola is blessed to have you as a mother. :) You are so kwela, God-centered and fun-loving kasi. :) God bless you always - Grace :)

Ana said...

Hi Grace! Awww, you're such a sweetie. I try to be the best mother that I can though siyempre you can't remember fears along the way. Thanks for following the blog =) We did have lots of good memories in Citi =) Hope you're well and goodluck in whatever endeavors you are taking right now. Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...