Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Zola's Cousin: Terrible Twos

The Little One (at 1 month) with Syoti
You have met Zola's cousin, Iya in earlier posts, so now I want you to meet Ian, her younger brother.  We call him "Syoti" which means younger brother in Chinese (well actually, he has become a big brother since they have a new sister, Nica, who was born last October.)

Syoti is 2 years old, has a sweet tooth, loves cars (both the cartoon character and real ones) and can play by himself.  Just like any toddlers, he has his own language and is building up his vocabulary everyday. His favorite words are "NO" and "ME".  Considering that these are his favorite words, I guess the "Terrible Twos" stage has officially started, haha!

This happened a few days ago after a family dinner.  His lola bought him chocolates so I was asking for some:

Me: Syoti, can I have?

Syoti: Meeee (I guess that means no too, haha!)

Me:  But you have to share 

Syoti: Me, Me, Me (I told you it's his favorite word! hehe)

Me: Syoti, you have to share.  

Syoti: Meeee

Me: You share okay. . . Say Share. . . Sh-Sh-Shhaaarree (I was teaching him to say the word too)

Syoti: Sh---Sh-sshh

Guess he doesn't really want to share. . . he CAN'T even say the word! --- LOL

Hello Terrible Twos!  I think I will see more of you in the coming days =)   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...