Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

As I write this post, there are only1 day, 11 hours and 10 minutes left until Christmas!  Before everyone gets busy with their holiday preparations and plans, we are sending everyone our warmest greetings for this joyous season . . .

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Also, let us not forget to greet the One person who truly matters most during Christmas as we celebrate His birthday . . .

Happy Birthday Jesus!

 A personal photo 
One of the nicest Christmas displays I've seen when I visited hubby in LA
(Christmas 2010, The Grove)

P.S.  I do want to ride Santa's sleigh with the Little One so we can go and visit her dad or better yet, for him to ride the sleigh and come home to spend Christmas with us. *Wishful thinking*

1 comment:

Frah said...

OMG ANns,youre Zola's mom!! hahaha I'm so dumb talaga! I kept seeing your link to this blog in my facebook news feeds and kept wondering, why does Anna keep posting this blog? She must really like this blog (I didnt think it was YOUR blog since your daighters name is Janina! haha) so I decided to finally go to this blog and was so surprised to see it was yours!!! hahahaha So Frah... Merry Christmas Ans!! Happy NEw Year too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...