Sunday, December 4, 2011

Magic Santa



I read about this Magic Santa from one of my N@W (Newlyweds At Work) sisters (Thanks T!) who posted it in our message board.  

Magic Santa will help you create a personalized video for your kid from Santa!  Can you imagine the look in their faces if they receive this video where Santa is talking to them?  How cool is that! =)  I'm sure kids are going to find this awesome!  

I tried making one to show you how it looks like, making it is easy as 1-2-3 =)

To pique your interest, I won't go into details how Magic Santa makes it personalized because I think it's better if you see it for yourself =)  Since the Little One is still a baby, there are some questions that I can't answer . . .yet (like what gift the child wants for Christmas, etc.)

Pls. click on this link to view a sample of Santa's message to the Little One: 

By the way, the card can be sent not only to children but adults as well. . .(hmmm, i might try making one for Zola's Dad, heehee)

I would just like to give you heads up that loading the video might take a little bit of time (remember, Patience is a virtue, hahaha!)

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...