Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rave: Body Shop's Vitamin C Cleansing Polish Face Wash

I have a beauty regimen (of toner and moisturizer) which I should be doing every night (ideally) but sometimes (well most of the times, hehe), I'm just too tired to do anything but laze around.

And so . . . I have those days when I look at the mirror and I just feel like my skin is . . .DULL.  (Ok, this is beginning to sound like a commercial, hahaha!)

But anyhow, I'm sooo happy to have tried a product which gives my skin an instant glow . . . the Body Shop Vitamin C Cleansing Polish Face Wash!  I have to thank my sister for introducing me to this beauty find which I'm loving (raving!) right now.

What Body Shop says about this product:
Contains Amazonian camu camu berry, which is known to have one of the highest contents of vitamin C in nature.  Antioxidant vitamin C brightens skin, encourages collagen production, improves elasticity and helps to protect skin from environmental pollutants.
I like it because it has a mild citrus scent, the beads aren't rough and it really does make my skin smoother, clearer and glowing (for me at least, haha!).

Love, love this product that I would definitely check out the other products in Body Shop's Vitamin C line.  

So  besides my lipstick, this is my other quick fix  for those "losyang moments"  =)

What's your latest beauty find?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...