Thursday, November 17, 2011

Zola's Cousin and Sharing

Zola's cousins - Iya and Joshua

I've told you about Zola's cousin, Iya, in an earlier post . . . .well, this is another "Iya story" (you'll probably be reading more about her in the future again).

We were watching a local variety show hosted by a local actor when we had this conversation:

Me: Iya, sino pinaka-gusto mo sa mga hosts diyan?

Iya: Ummm. . . si John Estrada and Matteo

Me: Ay pareho tayo, ako din gusto ko si John!

(She doesn't actually like it when you have the same choice as hers so I was kind of expecting her to tell me to pick another host.)

Iya: Ta-ta, sige, SHARE na lang tayo kay John Estrada

LOL

I was happy that she takes by heart the value of "Sharing".  I guess being the eldest among 3 siblings helped in teaching her the importance of sharing.

But I took a mental note that when she reaches the appropriate age, I will tell her that . . . .

"Sharing is good . . . .but NOT when it comes to your man."

Well, just being a good and dutiful aunt here looking out for her best interest.

Haha! =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...