Tuesday, November 29, 2011

26 days before Christmas!

It's 26 days before Christmassss!!!!!

I haven't finished my Christmas shopping yet but I'm getting down to the bottom of my list (Yayyy!)

But I'll let you in on a secret. . . I have yet to think of something for my mom and dad! Haha!  I don't know if it happens to you but don't you think giving gifts (and thinking what to give!) to parents is the hardest?  I guess I just want their Christmas gift to be more special. . . I am one lucky girl to be so loved by them.    

I have also started wrapping gifts.  For a change, I thought of trying these decorative boxes.  They're cute right?  No wrapping needed!  Heehee. . . .  



Got these nice gift tag stickers too . . .


My sister also bought these plastic handles for our DIY gift bags . . .



I know we all want to give our loved ones the nicest gift we can think of.  The "nicest" though doesn't necessarily mean the fanciest or most expensive.  As Mother Teresa said, "It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving."

I know that sometimes we get busy with our holiday preparations but let us also keep in our minds and hearts the true essence of Christmas and honor the greatest gift we ever received from our Heavenly Father.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...