Friday, November 25, 2011

Answered Prayers . . .in God's Time

I am soooo happy, ecstatic, jumping for joy, over the moon (running out of words here, haha!) right now. . . words are not enough to describe this feeling of happiness when you know that a prayer has been answered.

I found out that a friend of mine (I am calling her Queen D) is pregnant!!!!  She and her husband E (a sweet and loving couple) have been married for 9 years.  They've had their share of adventure as a couple and eventually, they would like to start their own family.  Though it didn't happen sooner, they didn't give up and did everything (everything!) they could to make it happen.  They have pledged devotion to different saints, have danced in Obando (a place in the Philippines where women go to take part in a fertility dance) and have sought medical help as well.  They have waited patiently, with great hope and faith accompanied by fervent prayers . . . and they got what they were wishing, hoping and praying for! 

Queen D is now 9 weeks pregnant.  She has always been lovingly spoiled by her dear hubby.  If she felt like a princess before, she now feels like a Queen!  (That's why I call her Queen D now)

Image credit: www.adorababy.com
If you feel like you've been praying so hard for a long time and you haven't gotten the answer that you want, I hope that this story would make you realize that God has a Master Plan for all of us and that His timing is always perfect.  

Sometimes, when you don't ask for anything from Him and He gives something to you. . . then you know it is meant for you because He gave it in His time.  He caught me by suprise (a pleasant surprise) when He gave me our Little One because at that time, I wasn't even sure if I was ready (funny that at 37, I was still not sure?  LOL) to become a mom.  But He did and I guess He knows I'm ready without me knowing it.

Whether God answers your prayers or not, I hope you find in your hearts to trust Him because He knows what is best for us.  I know it sounds cliche, but "everything happens for a reason" . . and I've proven it so many times in my life.   It is this cliche that made me realize that having to go through my first (and only) major heartbreak actually led me to my Happiness . . . and now I'm married to him. 

Found this quote from a blog which I would like to share with you:
Next time you pray any kind of prayer, whether it be for the resolution of healing, or for a house or for a car, or for a husband, or for a family conflict, or for a solution to a problem, tell Him he can say yes or no.  Because in the end, you're a winner.  Every time.
- Bo Sanchez (You have the power to create love)

1 comment:

cel said...

Thank you so much cuz for the words of enlightenment and encouragement. Really needed that.

This is a wonderful blogsite. Congrats and stay happy!

Cel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...