Tuesday, November 22, 2011

FEELING LUCKY

Image credit: www.depositphotos.com
I feel so lucky today!!!

Starbucks has an online survey where a customer is randomly chosen to answer their company's survey.  After doing so, you are entitled to get a free beverage of your choice.  (You are the lucky customer when a customer voice survey code gets printed with your  receipt.) 

In a month, I got three of  these.  All the baristas told me how lucky I was as this was a random thing and that it doesn't happen too often.  So I just felt really lucky to have gotten 3 in a month and from different Starbucks locations!

If I'm in a lucky streak, I might as well go big time and purchase a lotto ticket!  LOL

But more than anything, I feel luckiest knowing that I married a good man, we have a daughter we treasure dearly, a supportive family we can always count on and loving friends who truly care.

So much love going around. . .I am truly blessed. . . and I am thankful.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...