Monday, November 14, 2011

What's in my bag?

One of my favorite features in Cosmo is "What's in your Bag?"  So for this post, I thought of sharing with you what's in mine.


1. Wallet
2. Sunglasses
3. Rosary - I always bring a rosary in my bag because it makes me feel secured
4. Passbook - I tend to forget to bring them when I go to the bank, so I just thought of putting them in my bag, hehe
5. Mobile phone - I don't even know what Nokia model I have (I'm not really a gadget person)
6. Facial tissue, feminine wipes, wet tissue - Yes, I bring all of these! Haha!
7. Gatsby oil blotter - No to shiny face, hehe
8. Hairbrush
9. Fan
10. My "kikay" kit - I think it deserves a picture of its own, Haha!
11.Pens - Yes, i have 3 and in different colors!
12. Mints
13. Digital camera   
14. Calendar planner - I've mentioned that I'm not a gadget person so I still keep track of reminders, notes and my "To do" list. . . the old fashioned way, Haha!

And now for my "Kikay" kit. . .


I don't like bringing bulky bottles so I bought atomizers for the following:
1. Mustela Skin Freshener - nice to have especially when it's humid 
2. Gap Dream Cologne 
3. Alcohol - Is it just me or do you also bring one?  
Don't worry, I don't get mixed up (not yet anyway) with these 3 containers, haha!
  
4. Hair accessories 
5. ETUDE lipgloss - my favorite!
6. Clinique Lipgloss in sugar plump
7. ETUDE brow liner - another fave of mine. . . well-groomed brows do make a difference 
8. Face shop cheek powder 
(*ETUDE and Face Shop are Korean brands which I love. . . they have good make-up suitable for Asian skin)

9. Body Shop lip balm
10. Jap stick - learned about this from a friend, it's like menthol in a stick - I use it when I have a headache or colds
11. Body Shop Tweezers - if you're looking for nice tweezers, Body Shop has one of the better ones
12. Nail cutter - comes in handy. . .not just for nails
13. Nail file - to go with the nail cutter, haha!


I mentioned in an earlier post that I love big bags. . .now you know why. . . 

So what's in your bag?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...