Monday, July 23, 2012

A (Super) Quick Recipe - Pan-Grilled Dory

While I was at the supermarket last week, I saw this spicy marinade from Clara Ole.  Being a fan of Clara Ole (became one after I tried their pasta sauces and dips and dressings), I got one and thought of trying it with the Cream Dory Fillets we have at home.

The marinade was a little bit on the sweet side and personally, I would prefer it to be spicier.

If you're tired of the usual way of cooking your fish at home (like I do, haha!), this marinade offers a twist to your fish.   

Image from Clara Ole's website


This is a (super!) quick recipe which calls for:
- Your favorite fish (I suggest using fillets or a thick cut of tuna or blue marlin)
- Clara Ole Marinade
- Pepper
- Butter or Olive Oil


Directions:
1. Marinade the fish at least for an hour.
2. Sprinkle some pepper on the fish before grilling it
3. Put some butter (or olive oil) in the pan grill  
4. Grill it for 5 minutes in each side or until you reach the color you like (haha!)


And tadahhhhh . . . . . (it sure is a super quick one right?!)

You may serve it with your favorite soup and salad =)

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...