Friday, May 22, 2015

Pampanga Eats: Xtremely Xpresso Cafe

* This has been sitting in my draft folder since last year and just finished it today! 

*******************************************************************************************************************************
Nachos is one of my favorite things to order in a restaurant because you get a lot of different things! You get some meat, salsa, cheese and sour scream over a bed of chips!  It is a meal in itself and it is quite filling.  It is a perfect appetizer to get especially when you are a big group.

Hubby and I were at SM Clark and wanted to grab something to eat.  I saw Xtremely Xpresso Cafe and remembered that they have good Nachos. , , and that it comes in a big serving!

Nachos and Ice cold (must!) Coke Zero + more ice = Happiness!

For Php 220, I think this is a good deal!  It was good but it would have been perfect (for me) if the sour cream had a little bit of garlicky flavor in it.  (I just love garlic!)

No, we didn't finish this because we were saving room for . . . BIG BEN!  It is the restaurant's famous pizza (which I haven't tried before) so we thought of ordering it.  It comes in 2 sizes, Regular and XL.  The pizza toppings include pepperoni, sausage, bacon, beef, garlic, onion, pepper, mushroom, black olives and 2 kinds of cheese.  

This is just the Regular Size (Php 570)!

It was okay.  I just found the pizza bread a little too chewy for my liking.

Yep, hubby and I ordered food good enough for four people! Haha!  Goes without saying we had leftovers for dinner!  

Xtremely Xpresso is one place I'll go back to because I like the ambiance, the good service by the staff and it's a good place to get something to eat.  They have a good number of things in their menu like breakfast items, sandwiches, salad, pasta, entrees, and next time, I want to try their cold drinks. . . milkshake or coffee drinks!

Oh and I'll order their Tex-Mex Nachos again, haha!

You can try Xtremely Xpresso in the following branches: (Info below is from their website)


SUBIC BRANCH (MAIN)

#1 Dewey Avenue corner Sta Rita Street, SBFZ
Open Daily from 6 A.M till 12 M.N.

Tel: +6347 252 3681
Sun: +63923 748 0838
Globe: +63917 883 7642
E-mail: info@xtremelyxpresso.com

CLARK BRANCH

G/F Meeting Place SM City Clark.
Open Daily from 10 A.M till 12 M.N.

Tel: +6345 499 0314
Sun: +63923 747 8250

ANGELES BRANCH

G/F Marquee Civic Park Marquee Mall
Open Daily from 10 A.M till 12 M.N.

Tel: +6345 304 0972
Sun: +63923 747 8199





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...