Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Same Old Photo

When Hubby came home for a short visit (2 weeks!) last August, I was thinking of having a family portrait photo shoot but sadly, we weren't able to do so. (kicking myself now)  

The most decent family picture we have was this. . .

it was not even taken by a camera!

So the photo above has sort of become a template for me, haha!  Thanks to Picmonkey, I can enhance and modify my "template" . . . . 

When Ate had to submit a family picture in class . . .



Something I did for Halloween . . .



And to spread some Holiday cheer for Christmas! 


And I think this won't be the last time you'll see this template family picture, haha!  

From our family to yours, we wish you Peace, Love and Joy this Holiday season =) 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

P.S.
I know what I want for Christmas. . .a new family picture! Heehee




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...