Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hello 2014!

I can't believe that in 2 hours (in my time zone), 2014 is hereeee!!!!

I know that a word that usually comes with New Year is "Resolutions". . . something I'm not good at, haha!

But as they say, Change is the only permanent thing in this world.  So for the coming year . . .I still don't have any Resolutions, haha!  

What I do have is the desire to change (well, okay, I guess it's still like "Resolutions", I just don't like using the latter word, hehe) . . . 

I want to change. . . 

- the way I think (happy thoughts and positive vibes only!)
- the way I talk (only good things to talk about)
- the way I do things (I want to be more organized, no to procrastination!!!)
- the way I act (to act always with love, kindness, compassion and patience)
- the way I pray (I want to improve my prayer life and my personal relationship with God)

What I'm trying to say is, I just want to be a better person (a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend).

Oh, and last but not the least. . . oh God, please help me in this one. . . to have the will to START dieting and the perseverance to work on it!  Haha!  

Here's to a better New Year for all of us!

Let us claim 2014, it's going to be an amazing year, let's make it happen!  Woohoo!

Wishing you and your loved ones all the best things in life and countless blessings in the coming year. . . 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Wish You a Happy New Year 2014 HD Wallpaper
Photo Source

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...