Friday, October 25, 2013

The One!

I don't regularly use Body Wash or Shower gels because I prefer using a bath soap (the only two bath soaps I like are Safeguard and Olay White).  I use Shower gels on a "I feel like using it" basis.  But I think this would change because I found THE ONE for me!
 
Kiehl's Orange Flower and Lychee Body Cleanser
Image from www.myfindsonline.com


What I'm loving right now?  Kiehl's Orange Flower and Lychee Body Cleanser =)

I like love the luxurious scent of this bath product.  It smells good, light and the scent is not overpowering.  I wish though that I can smell more of the Orange Flower, haha!  (I love citrusy scents!)  I thought it would be more citrusy but as I've read in some reviews, the scent is more floral.

As shared by Fragrance Expert David Suffit in Kiehl's website, the inspiration for the Orange Flower and Lychee scent was:
". . .to recreate the atmosphere of late afternoon in a Moroccan garden. The Orange Tree absorbs the warmth of the sun during the day then exudes its strong distinctive essences as the air begins to cool in the evening, while the Lychee lends a soft and sweet aroma reminiscent of the roses growing nearby."
This product doesn't say that it is a Body Wash but a . . .  "Skin-Softening Body Cleanser".  Happy to say that it is living up to its name.  It does leave the skin soft and supple after using it.  But you know what I like most about this product?  It is light that it doesn't give you that "sticky" feeling after taking a bath (something that I usually get in some products.  Yes, that feeling that you want to step back into the shower and rinse yourself again, haha!).  

By the way, the Orange Flower and Lychee line of products is part of Kiehl's Aromatic Blend Collection. Other scents include Nashi Blossom and Grapefruit, Cedarwood and Vanilla, Fig Leaf and Sage.

To know more about this Collection and what scent would suit your taste, please click on this link.

After a long day of work, it would be nice to just cap it with a good, warm and refreshing bath =)

Hope you had a good day today!

Happy Weekend!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...