Friday, October 18, 2013

Boo!

PicMonkey, my favorite Photo Editor came out with their Halloween theme so I thought of playing with it. There were several choices:  Zombies, Day of the Dead, Witches, Demons and Vampire.  Since I want to feel how it is to be Bella Swan (Haha!), I picked Vampire and came up with this.


 There's actually an effect for an alabaster skin (think of the Cullens) but when I used it, we just looked like a bunch of clowns, with ultra-thick foundation, haha!  (Only shows I'm not good at doing make-up, heehee)

By the way, looking at Baby J, he reminds me (sort of) of the baby in Addams Family!  Well, minus the moustache =)  

Image from laraandthereelboy.wordpress.com

If you want to try making your own Halloween-themed photo, please click on PicMonkey's link. =)

Any plans for trick or treating?!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...