Saturday, February 8, 2014

Happy 5th!

My husband is a man of few words (something we don't have in common, haha!) so I will make this short and sweet. . . 

Huney. . . we've been together for so many years and there were times that I almost gave up on us. . .but I'm glad I didn't.


It didn't matter (before and it still doesn't matter now) that there was no elaborate proposal, that you didn't bend down on one knee and I didn't get the chance to say "Yes" (but I did say "I Do"!). . . but we had that one moment, just you and me, when we knew that it was the right time to take that big leap of faith.


It has been five years and we just have more reasons to live and love more . . .


To my Dearest One. . .

Happy Anniversary!

I love you . . . 



To see more of our wedding photos, please hop to this earlier post

Pre-Nup and Wedding Photos
by Mimi and Karl



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...