Saturday, February 22, 2014

For Pet's Sake!

The Princess and I were watching Cartoons where it showed that a little girl had Pets at home.

So out of curiosity, I thought of asking her what animal she wants for a pet.

Me: You know, Pets are animals you want to take care of.  How about you?  What pet do you want to bring home?

J: Snake!!!

(Gasp!!! )

So after a few days, I asked her the same question (as I would like to see if she will give me the same answer)

Me: What pet do you want to have?

J: Spider!!!

(Whaaat?!)

I don't know why she couldn't just say a "Dog" or "Cat"!  Haha!

So for now, I'll just leave it at that. . . it's still too early for her to have pets anyway.

Or until she changes her mind about what pet she likes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...