Do you like bean sprouts? (I do!)
If you do, here is a fast, simple and healthy vegetable dish which you can try at home.
If you don't, here is a fast, simple and healthy vegetable dish you can try at home! (Haha!)
Kidding aside, you might want to try this recipe and give bean sprouts a chance. =)
Somebody else cooked this for lunch yesterday. But I liked it so much (I can eat it as it is, even without rice) that I thought of sharing this simple recipe with you.
Squid (or any seafood/meat you like)
Butter (I know, I said it's a healthy dish, but a little bit of butter won't hurt, haha)
Bell Pepper, chopped
A little bit of water
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil the squid until it becomes tender. (We minimize our salt intake at home so no salt was added to it.) Cut the squid to bite size pieces and set it aside.
2. Blanch the bean sprouts and set them aside.
3. Saute garlic and onion in butter. Add the oyster sauce and a little bit of water. Simmer for a few minutes.
5. Add the squid and all the vegetables.
6. Stir fry everything and add salt and pepper, if needed.
And that's it!
So simple, fast and yummy =)