Monday, February 3, 2014

Writer's Block

Pardon for the lack of regular posts. . . the creative juice isn't flowing, haha!  So I thought of posting some photos from my phone which I took recently.

I've mentioned in an earlier post that the little girl is in her Princess phase.  I wanted to be a Fairy Godmother, so I built her a castle!!!  Okay, it's more like. . . I bought her a tent castle, haha!


She was so happy when she saw the castle. . you would think she would spend her time living in it!  Well, not really . . .I think she is waiting for her Prince Charming!  Haha!     

*****  

I love how our little Princess is starting to form simple sentences during a conversation.  One sunny day, while I was bringing her to school, the sun's rays hurt her eyes.  

J: Mama, hot, hot!  Where's the shades?


And she knows a particular verb pretty well. . . .the verb "BUY"!  Haha!  (Huney, don't worry, she's pretty good in taking "NO" for an answer when it comes to shopping)  

The other day she said, "Mama, I like white flowers, I buy white flowers".  And she told me she's going to buy blue flowers for her little brother.  It's so heartwarming to know that when she wants something for herself, she doesn't forget his little brother. =)

*****

I've been craving for green mangoes lately that I bought another kilo today . . .which I'm sharing with everyone at home!  

Something truly Filipino---Green Mango and  Bagoong (shrimp paste)

*****

Waking up every morning beside my little sleeping prince gives me a joyful and a thankful heart =)


*****

It was the first time that the little Princess and little Prince went to do the grocery together.  I wanted to take a photo of them sitting beside each other in the shopping cart.  But after several attempts. . . I gave up, haha!  

*****

I needed a pedicure (badly I must say! Haha!) so to keep the Princess entertained, I asked her to pick a color for her nails.  She couldn't decide on which one so the girl at the salon just applied different colors in her nails, haha!  And I think the Princess approved!

Showing off her nails!

I guess the photos above gives you an idea how things are at my end.  I will be sharing more photos in future posts =)

Wishing everyone a colorful (yes, like my Princess' nails) week ahead!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your blog, fe :) please continue to write and to inspire all mom's like us.

Ana said...

Hi Jamie girl, thank you for the kind words (it inspires me to write more, so thank you to you too!) and for reading the blog. Hugs to you, eric and darling cochise =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...