Monday, August 29, 2011

Missing Daddy. . .


*Photos and onsite AVP by Mimi and Karl (www.mimiandkarl.com)
The background music was supposed to be "Falling" by Tyrone Wells (love the song! Thanks Mimi for choosing this song!) but You Tube unfortunately blocked it from the video. Hmph! Oh well . . .


My friend X (her name really starts with X!) watched our wedding AVP and told me that if I get annoyed with hubby, I should just watch it again. . . just to see how in-love hubby is with me! Hahaha! (X, you're really a friend!) She is just kidding ofcourse, heehee. But seriously, watching this video always brings me back to the joy and beauty of that day.

Well, my friend, I'm watching this again not because hubby and I had a spat but because I miss him. . . SO MUCH! *this is where some dramatic love song should be playing* Hahaha!

He is thousands of miles away from us. . . *sigh*. . . .this Long Distance Relationship (will be reserving this for another entry) is really challenging, especially now that we have the Little One. Okay, I'll stop na or else I won't be able to finish this because I'm about to cry . . . . again.

Daddy, sending you hugs and kisses from me and the Little One.

We love you and we can't wait to see you again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we have so much in common... i, too, used be in the corporate world then resigned when i had my baby, stayed at home, and has a hubby who works abroad... Godbless :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...