Friday, August 26, 2011

Mommy's Day Out

I had to run some errands today . . .in the mall! Well, i consider buying a gift an errand! Heehee. As I mentioned in my previous blog, I went to SM (one of my "happy places") today. Got to do some retail therapy as well. . .there is a Sale which is going on in our SM Branch from August 26-28. I'm so happy that my sister (aka my shopping buddy) and I found some really good bargains for the Little One.

One of the blogs I'm following, Mommy Fleur of The Family girl (super funny lady!) blogs about her shopping finds which I really find interesting and helpful! I thought this is a good blog entry for today.

So these are the sale goodies we found today . . .
Gingersnaps shirt - Php300 (regular price is usually around Php500) - love the ribbon detail in this shirt


Miss cupcake shirt - Php250 (not sure of the regular price though)


Crib Couture - Php200 - not on sale but I found the shirt cute because yes, the Little One is my dream come true =)

And my most favorite of all (not on sale). . . export overruns of a famous US brand (baby G*P). These cotton leggings are really nice and super comfy! Went to the Brand's website and saw leggings similar to what I got and are priced at US$13-15. I got mine for Php 150 each! Woohoo! Winnnner!

Don't you just love scoring good deals?!! =)

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

travelandpositiveliving.com said...

Great buys!:) From gadgets to baby clothes, you really know where to get the best buys from SM Pamp:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...