Thursday, August 25, 2011

My "Sort of Homemade Cooking" Series: Thai Green Curry

I love curry . . . any kind of curry . . be it in Japanese, Indian or Thai cuisine. I was at the supermarket (being in the supermarket is just pure therapeutic for me!) and found these instant mixes by Asian Gourmet Food. I'm a fan of instant mix (heehee). . . if you're craving for something that you only order in restaurants and don't have the time to cook (or too lazy to cook from scratch), instant mixes are the answer! I've been disappointed with using cooking mixes in the past but I'm sooo glad to have found a mix that is close to the real thing . . . . I'm so happy with the Asian Home Gourmet line! (Feeling endorser, haha! Note: I am not being paid to write this ha!)


I tried the Green curry and it didn't disappoint! I'm not good in taking food pictures but trust me, it tastes better than it looks in my photo. =) Hopefully the other mixes I bought (Yang Chow fried rice, Kung Pao Chili Stir Fry and Chili Ginger Garlic Stir Fry) would live up to my expectation (fingers crossed!).

P.S. Just in case you're wondering where I bought these goodies, I got them at SM Supermarket. Happy eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...