Thursday, February 14, 2013

Of Dreams and Prince Charming


I usually forget my dream is all about when I wake up in the morning.  But there was one dream that I'll always remember.

I dreamed that I was a princess, dressed in a gown (similar to that of Snow White's).  I was in the garden  with My Prince Charming (whose face I couldn't see) . . . we were so happy, we were dancing and he was twirling me around.  Just as we were about to end our dance, he held my back and gave me a dip!  My world stopped, my heart beat faster . . . as he was about to kiss me on the lips!  AND then I heard my mom's booming voice, trying to wake me up!!!  Haaayyyyy!!!  

I actually tried going back to sleep, hoping I can pick up where I left off . . . just so I can have that kiss!!!  (I really tried!  Haha!)

 http://intheclotheset.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/snow_white_prince.jpg

And as Snow White said, "Some day my prince will come, Some day we'll meet again."

I'm happy we both did . . .

I married my own Prince Charming and got that kiss!


He still owes me a dance though, haha! 

Happy Valentine's Day Hun. . . we are thousands of miles apart but know that you are always in my mind and in my heart. . . 

We miss you. . . Love you =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...